terça-feira, dezembro 27, 2005

Nowhere fast

Will I ever get to to where it is that I am going
Will I ever follow through with what I... with what I have planned
I guess it's possible, that I have been a bit distracted
And the directions for me are a lot less in demand.
Will I ever get to where I'm going
If I do will I know when I'm there I
f the wind blew me in the right direction.
Would I even care? I would.
I take a look around, it's evident the scene has changed.
And there are times when I feel improved, improved upon the past.
And there are times when I can't seem to understand at all.
And yes it seems as though I'm going nowhere really fucking fast.

Incubus, Make Yourself

2 comentários:

a_mais_fofa disse...

Antes de qualquer comentário à letra em si, deixa-me mostrar a minha alegria por ver aqui mais um maravilhoso post assinado pela mais fixe! Assim é que é!
Agora a letra... Eu é que fiquei confusa... não relativamente à música em si mas o porquê que estará por trás da tua vontade da escreveres... Enfim, resta-me somente deixar aqui o reforço do que tu já sabes: conta comigo para te ajudar a chegar onde queres ou a procurar o destino que anseias...
*a_mais_fofa*

JP disse...

Queria só enviar, por este meio, um beijinho de boas entradas às sete "mais", sejam lá elas quem forem mas são certamente boas pesssoas!